Monday, February 9, 2009

One little minor big change - a merger

Blogger is adding more and more features and one was pretty useful for me today - importing and exporting one blog into another, because I performed a litter merger. Just a blog merger.
Instead of flipping back and forward between our family blog and my crafty blog, I just combined both and added all posted from there over here and will only continue with it here. The girls want to help with everything anyway and even Soren leaves his little fingerprints everywhere behind, especially on the bathroom mirror doors.

Nur so als kurze Info:

Mit der nette Funktion von Blogger habe ich alle Postings von meinem Bastel-Blog hier importiert und werde diese nur noch hier aktualisieren. Die Maedels wollen eh immer mitbasteln und auch Soren ist immer fleissig dabei mittendrin zu sein.

So enjoy.

We even have a new Header. lol. Finally including text.

1 comment:

  1. I thought things looked a little different over here! LOL
    Looks great. I really like the new header!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...