Thursday, January 31, 2008

Me and Daddy Making Music


Daddy is learning more and more how to keep me happy - his favorite way is to hand be to Mami - and the other one is playing his guitar to me. I love it, especially when it is loud and fast. So playing a lullaby to me SOFTLY doesn't work. But I don't mind helping him playing. - Soren

Daddy lernt immer wieder etwas mehr wie er mich gluecklich machen kann - am liebesten gibt mich naemlich einfach zurueck zu Mama - aber Gitarre spielen funktioniert auch. I ch liebe es, aber es muss laute und schnelle Musik sein. Wenn er ein ruhiges Schlaflied anfaengt zu spielen, fange ich an zu schreien und das laut. Aber ich helfe ihm gern ein bisschen. - Soren



Daddy and me LIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...