Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cheerios



It is never just the way it looks. I am sitting comfy with a sleeping baby on the couch and snack on some peanuts right out of the can. Just thinking the time will be over so fast that he is so "little". I just love watching him.
It didn't take long one eye opened then the other one and a hand came grabbing for the can. A very insisting little hand and a big smile. I let our little peanut try lots of things, but no PEANUTS. So I got up and got him a little bowl filled with cheerios. Everything ends up in his mouth within seconds - edible or not. Not this time. He is sitting on my lap with both hands in the bowl, squishing them, holding them between his fingers and throwing them everywhere like confetti. At least he had his fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...