Friday, October 17, 2008

Award, award, award

I received an award from Bridget at Mama Belly Blog. Thank You Bridget, you are such a sweetheart.



Here it is...





Here are the rules for passing on this award:



1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the persons you've nominated.



Here are some awesome blogs I am reading right now, check them out! Some I know since a while and some I just found. There is no special order.



I give them the award:


1. Natalie at FL Home Blog

2. S Club 3: Life as a Trio

3. Becky at Smile It's Becky

4. Elizabeth at Pigtails and Snails

5. Gentri at Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

6. Pauline at My 3 Beautiful Roses

7. Anelys at Mom to 3 Little Flowers

6 comments:

  1. :-O! I am honored!!! I'm pinching myself because I think I might be dreaming, lol. Ouch.

    Thank you, thank you :)

    I will be posting tomorrow ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... Thank you!!!!! I love my new award!!!!! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you so very much. I am beyond Honored. I do not have this award! I didn't even know that you followed my blog. I just now clicked to follow your blog! I will def. be back.. thank you so very much..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! I love your banner picture, by the way. Although I feel like I should put on my sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you so much! That's so sweet! And your blog is always so adorable. I love today's post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Nicole! Appreciate it! It might take me a day ot two to post it up! Forgive me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...