Monday, October 20, 2008

Add on for the little baker



little while ago I made an apron as birthday present part of a little shopping basket filled for a little baker. Somehow there was still something missing. So Saturday morning just in time for the party I sewed a little baker's hat to complete the outfit. A few days I made a smaller one in pink and white, Soren's size, don't ask why pink beside that I already had the fabric, because I can't put it on for picture purposes. Somebody would get upset, and I am not talking about Soren. He loves PINK. Everything he sneaks out of his sisters' rooms is pink. Pink rings, pink bracelets, pink Polly Pocket car, ..... PINK.




- the blue/yellow apron set is for children age 5-8
- the pink/white apron set is for children age 2-5


The aprons are reversible, the pink is pink on one side and white on the other and the hat is adjustable with velcro.






And here something just for your tummy. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. The girls are precious! and those apples look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...