Friday, February 11, 2011

fit for a princess - stash project

Yes, I actually finish a quilt once a while.


   The sun is peeking out even the cars are still frosted outside and it is supposingly not as cold as yesterday. But believe me, my fingers were frozen by the time I snapped a few pictures. I couldn't resist. Quilt pictures need to be taken outside.
   The very first Quilt As You Go Project is finished. The label needs to be added today, but by tomorow afternoon it should already  have its new home. I am not convince about the technique or about how I tackled it, because  even my strips in the back are all straight the stitching  is not. The quilting is supposed to be all crazy, but not on the joining strips. Chiara tried to get her hands on the this quilt and I do love the pattern and colors, too; however this one is just baby/kids size and has an adorable princess castle print  flannel backing. There is a project for Chiara waiting on the sewing table next.

4 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! Love the wonky blocks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wonky blocks and the colours! Well done on a finished quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I cannot wait to see the project for Chiara either.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...