Friday, December 5, 2008

What shall we call it?


Finally, the day before Thanksgiving we get to do our first and only Thanksgiving craft. My girls love being crafty, I love them loving being crafty, but sometimes I am struggling to give them my okay to do because I usually need to do the clean up and this house is already struggling in getting picked up everywhere, but who does not know it tht as soon as you done at one end you can start at the other end, neverending, so addind a toddler and paint didn't sound so appealing to me because that meant bathtime right afterwards, too, to keep the paints of the floor, the walls and especially the doors and cats and toys. BUT we did it. And Soren had a blast painting his hands. He had so much fun that all the kids were paintingtwo days later again, but we figured he needs his own watercolor set (he got my old one), because he is obsessed with closing and opening the lid to it.




1 comment:

  1. Oh...look at their precious little hands. So many memories of my sons when they were that small. Happy and sad.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...