Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentinsday!


We wish everybody Happy Valentines!, sorry this year no personal cards or emails even we did not forget about you, there was just not time left. We try next year again.

And thanks for all the nice Valentines coming to us, we love every single one of them.

So, now I am crawling back in my bed, the rest in the house is already asleep, but of course somebody (probably me) locked Vincenzo in the garage and I bear hearing him whining anymore and had to get back up to rescue that ungrateful cat.

P.S.
If I get to it I will edit this and the last post into German, just not tonight anymore and also not tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Your los look so sweet together!! I hope that you guys had a great Valentines. My girls had a lot of fun with their parties at school and one over the neighbors.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...