Saturday, March 8, 2008

I've been Tagged

Audrey did this to me and I finally get to it.


Here it goes ...


Ten years ago:

I was 22, Leland and I got married in Wuerzburg, Germany. OMG we have our 10th anniversary this year. After we had all the papers turned in at the office and approved we set the date only four weeks later. We had everything planned and organized before we told my father.

5 things on my to-do-list today(tomorrow - it's already past midnigt) :

1. WORK

2. Clean including watering my plants

3. Do laundry (already started)

4. Fill our passport applications (Chiara, Soren, Leland)

5. Figure out what to cook.

Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:

Buy our own home with a room for each kid, a nice kitchen and a nice bathroom, a hobby/crafts room and a wood shop for Leland.

Exchange my car (I love my car – so perhabs exchange Leland’s car) for a Grand Caravan or one that fits the whole family more comfy (try to squeeze two booster and one convertible car seat on the back row)

Go to Sicily on vacation and perhabs just stay there.

Give Leland the possibility to leave the army now.

Support or organize something for children to give them activities and a place to feel safe instead of hanging out on the streets.

3 of my bad habits:

1. I let the trash can overflow because I hate bringing trash outside.

2. I have no problem doing laundry, separating clothes, washing it, even folding it and put
each stack back in the laundry basket for each room. But there’s something about getting it
from the laundry basket into the closet that just takes forever.

3. Spending too much time on the computer.

Jobs I’ve had:

1. Working in a forest tree garden in Germany

2. Help in a Clothing department store after school in Germany

3. Computer scientist/system adviser in Germany

4. FCC (Family Child Care) Provider in CA

5. Quilting instructor in TX

6. Substitute teacher in TX

7. Housewife/Mom/Work from Home as Programmer

5 things people don’t know about me:

1. I scream when I see spiders and coakroaches.

2. My husband says I snore.

3. I have a schrank/closet full of fabric and plan on using almost every scrap of it.

4. I was only once in my life on a motorcycle.

5. I love taking naps since Soren is born (I never did before except when I was sick.)



So, I am going to tag: http://www.thegarskes.blogspot.com/ , http://momto3littleflowers.blogspot.com/ , AND http://taragernerziegmont.blogspot.com/

If you have been tagged, it is because I find you interesting, not because I want to annoy you.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me :) Did you grow up in Germany? We were in Spangdahlem for 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aimee, yes I grew up in Germany. I came to live in the States in December 2000 when DH got stationed back here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm game. :) I found it very interesting that 4 of your "5 things people don't know about me" are true for me, too. Neato!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I come here and look at all the new stuff. I just finished my tag questions and oops I tagged Anelys too. I'll keep it that way and she can answer for the both of us at one time. Glad you loved your snow. My brother lives in Maine and believe me he'd send you all the snow that you want!! The kids are as cute as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't complaining. :) I thought it was neat and fun.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...