Thursday, November 26, 2009

Early morning on November 27, 2009

The sun is shining through the big window in the kitchen, my sewing maching is humming while working on a xmas present, Soren and and Chiara playing in the kitchen floor with their own setup of horses and cows and reading books in between while Bella is still sleeping. It is still early. Music is playing. We still have to fix breakfast. There is no reason to rush today for anything. We are not going to leave the house - probably -perhabs we are taking a walk. lol.

1 comment:

  1. Early birds even there is no school!
    I havent even seen my sewing machine since I´m back :-(
    But I was working on this old little table the sewing room TV suppose to sit on sometime in the future.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...