Tuesday, November 3, 2009

the day of prototypes

well, one was planned and didn't really work out so well to my satisfaction unfortunately. The other one was not at all, but I finally it clicked and I figured out how to do it and it worked. So with some minor adjustments and some fabric changes and detailing I do have a few more ideas.

Soren approved. I didn't. I am not sure if I will give it another try or not.

This here turned out better if a different type of fabric and I already have a first birthday wish order in before it was even totally finished with it's lining inside.

1 comment:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...