Thursday, September 18, 2008

One step through the garage


On Sunday I finally got to work on our garage. I emptied a few more boxes, swept, vacuumed, mover all kinds of things around, found places for a few things, stacked up the stuff I want to get rid off and most important, managed to make a path to get from the front of the garage to the garage door. LOL

While I was working "hard", the girls played boccia and Soren strolled around. Soon Chiara was done playing Boccia and used her balls rather to play easter eggs and built a nest in an empty box from me. Soren and Isabell had a different idea with another empty box they snagged.


P.S. Did you already vote for Soren today?

www.kdhnews.com/babyohbaby

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...