Saturday, August 22, 2009

Friendship Bag Swap

A little while ago Karin told me that she couldn't resist signing up again for a new swap. I called her crazy before, because she did participate already at quite a few and once a while it does get stressful to finish your project on time even it looked so easy at the beginning, so I never bothered with a swap since years. I did fabric swap a long time ago.

But I peeked at the tutorial from her swap. Here is the p.s. i quilt: friendship bag tutorial. How cute I thought.

Yesterday was the last day to register for the swap. And I did.



Today I tried the first version of the little bag. It is really small, but didn't it turn out adorable. I actually love it. And usually I doubt my projects a while before I really like them. lol

I like it so much that I might have to make another one, because I do not know yet if I will be able to give this one away. Even it was already pinned together, I undid the last step to add a label of mine.


Pst. Don't tell about this.
Mr. Pink Pink Pink

- Playing with Chiara -

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Nicole! You did a most excellent job; that looks great!
    I know. Sometimes I think all the doubting I do kinda stifles the creativity, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - dein Bag ist super geworden und du bist mir einen Schritt voraus. Jetzt muss ich mich mal ranhalten um meinen Prototypen zu produzieren....... aber dafür ist jetzt die Vogeldecke fertig gequiltet (gestern letzter Stich 22.34 h), Fäden vernähen, Binding dran machen und wenn mich dann noch nicht der Mut verlassen hat - für den Wettbewerb anmelden......

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! That is just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...