Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Don't ever leave the table

Do I really need to say much more?

The girls deserted Soren at the breakfast table while he was still munching away and I when I came a moment late I found him like this.


No, we don't use the high chair anymore, it only has a climbing function for right now until it wil be moved out of the way. Big chairs for big boys.

He had his little bowl filled with cerial and milk and a spoon, but I guess neither the bowl nor the spoon was big enough for the big boy because he needed the BIG scoop to eat and ate right out of the cerial container and out of his bowl in between.

I guess I can call myself lucky that today he decided it was a day he didn't need to show us how well he can pour milk, too, and did not need to ad milk to all the cheerios in the container. We had milk pouring days before. And he even tries to lift the gallon containers of it. KID!


1 comment:

  1. LOL
    Ok, now that is pretty funny! It is comforting to know I am not the only mommy with a mischievous toddler!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...