Sunday, January 23, 2011

rug mug parade

It is not a quiet Sunday morning. We already did our errands for the day and also collected Chiara from her friend's house ealy in the morning and the girls are busy on their sewing machines to manufacture little felt pillows for their barbie dolls and whatever else they come up with. Soren is something today. Grumpy and not in a good mood. He is messing with the girls nonstop.


However Soren did not mind helping me hanging all the mug rugs with clothespins on the tree outside for our mini photo session of mug rugs. The colors pop right out on this grey morning. The swap only asks for two mug rugs, but I haven't made up my mind which ones yet.  I just found out yesterday about my secret swap partner and to see if she would like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...