Monday, April 13, 2009

Did Easter really sneak up on us?

Or was it just Soren and his little fingers who sneaked UP and INTO the Easter Bread?


The two of us were up before the girls and I sat both of the Easter breads I made the night before on the table to decide which one is for breakfast and which one to take to that lunch. Soren brough a "dull" knife, spoon and one of his bowl to table for me and I took all back and just handed him a banana. I guess it was enough for him. But he seem to like it, because he ate quite a bit more at breakfast, little sneak.


We actually just made it on time to church and the down pour stopped just on time so that the easter egg hunt could take place . All kids were in different groups, so The only one I followed was Soren. I wanted to pick up all the eggs before the hunt started but as soon as they could it was too much comotion for him. He had no clue what to do. LOL. But the basket they gave him was way too big for him to carry and he did not want any help, so it was not an easy handling collecting all kids with him and getting back to the car.


This is not really the my first choice of Easter Picture, lol, but there are not many with all three and it's a quite typical one for the day with Soren.



4 comments:

  1. Soren made me laugh with his back turned in that picture! He's a boy!

    I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I also like the final pic with Soren's back turned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for a mommy blog award. You can go to my blog to see what it's about.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...