Monday, April 7, 2008


Leland came home the other day and showed me all enthusiastic his latest purchase. A Camelbak Hydration Bottle. I do have to admit that I had to look the proper official name up online, because he just figured that it plainly is an adult sippy cup. And that name stuck. LOL.

Hey, if we can't get our baby boy to use his sippy cup then we should be happy that our big boy is doing it. LOL.

That's a description I found online for above item:

Camelbak's Best Sports Bottle Yet!!!! Hydration Bottle A Sippy Cup For Adults (and kids) Kids Won't Spill Their Drinks In The Van!!!! You Won't Find T...

1 comment:

  1. These are the GREATEST bottles made alive.... A friend has one, and now Im in love with them for me and for the kids... I have one of each of us in our wish list for ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...