Tuesday, March 22, 2011

my little pay it forward :: handmade - projects

A couple of weeks ago I joined in 'Pay It Forward : Handmade'. I posted about it here on my blog and two nice ladies filled 2 of the 3 spots on my part. Thank you.

I knew I didn't have to rush with my little projects, but I first just couldn't make up my mind what to make and then decided on pincushions. I wanted to try out this shape and these patterns, so there was the perfect chance to. Just days before my scrap basket got filled to the rim and I needed lots of time to chose just the right colors.

I hope Julia and Rhonda like finding their little pay it forward gifts in their mail box.


2 comments:

  1. I loved mine and blogged about it for all my readers to see. Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I love them. I am still working on mine. Good job for sending so quickly!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...