Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oh Bother, Brother!



The mystery of life!





Well, ...

are there really more words necessary?

It got dusted off today.
Detangled the all tangled up threads today.
Digged out description booklet again today.

But still a mystery.



Hours later I know for sure how to thread it after threading it again and again because it ripped, slipped out and it ran out and that all not just once each till the end I finally swichted the practice thread to white. I dared to switch the idiot proof colored coded threading system to white thread even my girls loved all the the COLORFUL seams. So now it would just be good to know more about the stitches.

Well, at least I used it once this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...