Saturday, April 9, 2011

a bit of fabric, wire and beads


I always loved necklaces. Simple silver or platin. However these type of necklaces are really thin, and little hands love to hold on tight to them.  I didn't want to get them ripped and only wore them occasionally. But I still loved to add a touch of color to a simple shirt with a necklace made of colorful beads or a special charm.


Making these necklace gave me the opportunity to play with beads and wire and of course to add some fabric. Even I love the charm on the first one, I am not sure if #2 is not my favorite indeed.


Here is my litte "I wanna help" person showing up after I already took the pictures perfectly fitting with his chocolate icecream stained soccer shirt.


1 comment:

  1. Die Ketten sehen toll aus! Mein Favorit ist die obere - was das kleine Medaillon doch ausmacht.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...