Thursday, November 11, 2010

Therapy, my way ...

just as the three words already mentioned it - therapy - something that is truly required on some days. I can offer my own psychological evaluation in a mini version backed up with page numbers if I dig my book back out, but the offered solutions and therapy suggestions covered in the book are not the same as I am using.

Mine is creative. Simple.

I didn't say cheap. I am not paying for a trained professional but supplies might be pricy depending on the type of creativity you will get addicted through therapy. But you can also be creative when looking for supplies and simply use what you have on hand. I digged in my stack of fabric and finally staretd sewing again. With no real plan. Just cutting up fabric. Patching it together. Perfectionism set aside until recovery.

The little crazy cricket square block was one of the first this morning.


By the evening, with a few breaks in between because some things in life just have to be done nevertheless. - Anybody volunteering to write an argument/persuasion paper? Just asking. - there were a couple more blocks turned into little quilted pillowcases. There are still waiting for the their inlay to be turned into spa warming pillows, but let's take one step at a time.


Especially now EVERYBODY who set foot in our house today, also used the sewing machine age three to unlimited (I am prohibited to mention the real age.) There are literally cat fights over the little sewing machine, besides the cat using the big one by stepping on the foot pedal and sewing its own stitches - luckily there were not my hands close.

One more luckily - this littlest one does not know YET that the steppeing on the footpedal is an essential part of using a sewing machine. He sews. If youle him nonstop. Until the day before toda he only pressed my buttons, but after watching yesterday and this morning his sisters closely, there is no more stopping.


Oma is stepping on the foot pedal here, but he does EVERYTHING ELSE. Isn't it crazy.


After she took the foot of the pedal he moved the machine back to the little table to see if he could get it work again. LOL.



2 comments:

  1. I'm always so tempted when I see sewing machines for sale. Someday I'm going to go for it! I could definitely use the therapy ;)

    It came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing is amazing, you know that? Have you ever thought about writing a life story or something?







    http://thecrimsongirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...