Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Party Invitation - Changes and Updates




We planned to have Soren's party on the last Saturday in June hoping the most of the boxes would be already unpacked and less chaos here. Because of family visit we switched it to Sunday, updated the invitations, mailed them out and planned everything for it day by day.


Last minute on Friday we changed it back to Saturday - if not for emergencies I usually always try to stick my plans if other people are involved, too - but we had to go out of town on Sunday. (more to that perhabs at a later point).


So after a bunch of phone calls, the last shopping I started making his birthday cake Friday evening and was done by 3 am. That was not planned like that. I should be used that plans never work out. LOL


1 comment:

  1. Those cakes are just gorgeous!! I wish I could get them done like that!!!

    Cute invite too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...