Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Danke Karin

Dear Karin,



thank you very much for the package that came in the the mail. I love the baby cookies and can eat those all the time if Mami just would let me.


I was also really excited to unwrap my present, but Chiara just couldn't keep her fingers off. Hey I can do it all by myself - jyst wait until your birthday comes and I try to help YOU!


I already fingered out how to get the little truck in and out the house, but still need to work onm the little pieces. But I am sure if I keep watching my sisters on how they are playing with MY new toy, I will eventually figure it out.


Thank you so much.


Hugs and kisses


Soren


P.S. Can you come and bring me my present next time? Please?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...