Saturday, May 31, 2008

Double tagged

I guess I can't get out of it.

Justi and Nik both tagged me, so I guess I have no choice but to play.

So here are the rules as to what I had to do and if you are one of my lucky seven mentioned below then you need to do the following, too:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .

Here are my Seven:

1. I feel better when I make a list for shopping, to-do, .... but it doesn't mean that I actually use it.
2. I don't really like BBQ sauce. I am more for Ketchup.
3. In high school I studied English, French and Italian as foreign languages.
4. The only kingsize quilt I ever made was during college time and almost all by hand. It took me three years. Since then I use a sewing machine and stick to smaller sizes.
5. Someday I will visit Ireland.
6. I lost my green thumb since we moved to the States.
7. When I see a spider, I usually scream, when it is huge, I run, but mostly come back with my camera and zoom in from the distance to take a picture. LOL. I know I am weird.

Now, who am I tagging?
Sandra, we spent a lot of time with her and her son Stevie and it was always fun - hurry back to Texas at least for a little while,
Audrey and Barrett - he is so cute and I do love their red hair,
Jenn and her boys - she always reminds me of Bella's Kindergarten teacher, she just looks quite a bit like her,
Becky and her adorable Eve - isn't she a doll?
Nora and little Nailah - a very good friend from us who we got to know and to love in Massachusetts has the name as this little cutie pie,
Dawn and the sweet Emilia - I just love her name
Melissa and Maddie - and new baby B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...