Tuesday, February 12, 2013

lucky box


I have several bigger projects that are desperately waiting to be finished, but as much as I love to sew and quilt I do not like layering quilt tops, batting and backing and the wrinkles in my project that follow. I do have the best intentions on actually getting a bigger quilt all finished this year. Luckily there are so many inspirations for little project that are really fun to make like this little fabric box. And it is done in a snap, not even a pattern required. It's intended for a teenager's desk or shelf with simple black letter applique and line quilting and will be send off overseas by the end of this month. However I have to admit that I am still looking for more phrases or just words to put on a box. If you have an ideas then send it my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...